Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Hello everybody!!!

Merry CHRISTmas!!! This year's CHRISTmas is better than last year because last year I was up in the radio room. This year, I'm at Sandy's. I am having a wonderful time with the family. I got some cool gifts.

I got a jacket from Mr. and Mrs. Simmers, a sweater from Sandy, also, a camera case, and a superman hat. From Brenda in the paulyanna gift exchange I got the Dark Knight 2009 calender, Batman pez dispensers, and 100,000 games for the computer. She did a pretty good job.

I bought Sandy a skirt, a purse, and two cds. The CHRISTmas cds I bought her is called "A Cozy CHRISTmas". The other is cd is called "Guitar Escapes". The CHRISTmas cd has a lot of guitar in it so that worked out for Sandy cause she loves guitar.

Well, I guess thats all I can post.

I hope everyone is enjoying their CHRISTmas.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

E me the address and name of the church. I am thinking about flying to NY, NY and driving from there because it looks like it may only be a few hours, which means one hour for me, lol. Hope you are having an awesome Christmas! Love and miss you Bro!
Jenn
jgordon8@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Merry CHRISTmas to you too!!! I guess you're not gonna come stay at our house anymore!!

Anonymous said...

hey dink,
How goes it? Glad to hear you got some cool stuff.

Julia said...

Julez wuz here :) Hi Shane!

Joshua Barkley said...

Hey, Shane Congrats and good luck. Have a great time and Merry CHRISTmas Happy New Year and all that stuff. how you been? The e-mail that I have for you isn't working drop me a line at jpbathome@yahoo.com. See ya, God Bless You all. Joshua Barkley

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.