Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Friday, August 15, 2008

Is It Time For School Yet?

So here I am at the Simmers this morning thinking about how the summer is over and its time for me to go back to school. I am leaving with the Simmers after lunch. This years schedule for me will be interesting. I am going to have to set a goal where I am studying a lot. Certain days where I study for a few hours and do homework. It probably involves a lot of reading and writing papers again.

I am taking a lot of history classes. Actually, its almost like this, I am majoring in Dr. Straughan classes. Because I am taking a lot of his classes. But I am taking a Mrs. Bullock class and at least I am taking a Mr. Greer class. Its going to be a busy semester for me.

I am taking 16 credits. I wanted to take as much as I could in the fall so in the spring I wouldn't have as much. I only need 27 credits to graduate. So since I am taking 16 that'll leave only 11 to graduate and it takes 12 to stay in the dorm.

Well, I should go. I need to start preparing to be ready to leave for the school. Its exciting!! My Senior Year!!!!!!!

For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

3 comments:

Anna Payne said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SENIORS!!!!!! ;) hehe

SmS said...

Back to school. HHhhhmmm...it will be a busy year.

Anna Payne said...

hmmmmmmmmm. . . I am pretty sure school has started now! hehe

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.