Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm At Sandy's!!!

So I'm at Sandy's house. It has been great already. Supper is cooking and we're going to Wal-Mart after Brenda talks to Seth after he's done work. Then we're going to watch a movie tonight. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

We are supposed to go out with Brenda and Seth somewhere sometime this week as a double date thing. The Simmers have a lot of animals. They have 3 dogs and two cats. The oldest dog's name is Hero. Next would be Piddles I think. Then its Lars. Lars is a fun dog. If you start playing with him he gets going and sort of out of control.

I just leaned over Hero to put a glass of water on the table and he looked up and I said, its ok Hero. go to sleep and he did. Anyways, that was random.

We're eating my favorite tonight. Spaggettii!! Oh yeah, I'm sleeping in the attic...above the garage. Mr. Simmers said that he was sorry that he didn't have an extra room. Its actually kinda nice. It doesn't get hot up there. It got cool last night and it was the kind of cool that I liked. So I was comfortable except that I woke up 5:45 this morning and couldn't fall back to sleep.

Well, I shall post when I'm back at the college I suppose. I'll be there Thursday afternoon.

For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having fun with Sandy!! Eww i don't like teenage ninja turtles. And why is my picture on here??? You woke up early that must be a first. Here you slept till 10 o/c.

P.S I think i'm the only one who posts on your blog!!!

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.