Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Assisant Pastor

Hello my readers,

I haven't been up to much here in Inuvik. As my title reads, I am now an Assistant Pastor. I am getting a small salary from the church. I will be in charge of the youth and I have another opportunity to serve in another area which I am excited about. It has nothing to do with being an assistant pastor but its an opportunity to serve.

I will be involved in this place called Arctic Tern. Sandy was involved in that with young girls. Its a young offenders facility. Instead of girls its boys. It will be a one on one Bible study. Of course boys will be different from girls. The girls were very open and it was a back and forth with questions and answering.

I'm hoping it will be the same way with the boys. So I would like everyone's prayers for me to be the assistant pastor I need to be for God and to have good visits at the Arctic Tern.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

lrnnorth said...

Shane,
Great to hear what the Lord is doing. I did not know the tern centre was going to now be boys. Do you have an e-mail address so we can keep in touch?

Pastor Noland.

Your Wife said...

I love you my Shane

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.