Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pea Butter

Hello my fellow students,

Just wanted to post about a wonderful discovery I made at Stanton's, where I work, a few weeks ago. It is called pea butter. The peas are golden brown color. That is what it says on the ingredients. It looks like peanut butter. It tastes somewhat like peanut butter but not as salty. That is what Sandy says.

When I first tried it my mind said, "peanut butter!!! spit it out!" But it has no nuts. It is also gluten free. So I've been using it on almost everything. I had my first "PB&J" sandwich a couple days ago. I also dip it with a fruit called applepear. Its in the shape of an apple and both the taste of apple and pears together. It is quite the snack.

I also use the pea butter on pancakes with jam. So its been really good to eat this stuff. So I now have an idea of what peanut butter tastes like. Again, the pea butter is not as strong as peanut butter. Sandy is satisfied with it and so am I.

Julia if you're reading, just let us know if you want a jar. We can mail it to you or you can go to www.peabutter.com I read the ingredients and it also has no eggs. You would be very satisfied and more satisfied than that soy butter...yuck!!!

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Have you tried Sunbutter, Shane? I have some in my pantry, but haven't tried it yet (we aren't allergic to regular peanut butter, I just found it at a salvage sale). Here's a website link. Sounds like you might love it.

http://www.sunbutter.com/

Unknown said...

ewww tht sounds gross...but im glad u like it....lol
long time no see...hows it going?

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.