Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sickly

Well,

Here am I getting over a sickness. Started Sunday Night. The sickness been going through the whole church. I can't stand it. I'm glad I'm feeling better though but still not a hundred percent. I'll hope I'll be closer to feeling better 100% by tomorrow.

Anyways, last week was interesting. Dr. Forney was here teaching and it went really well. I learned a lot. It was interesting to hear stories of when he was younger on the mission field. It was good to see him and Mrs. Forney as well.

Well, I best be going.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

3 comments:

Kimmay said...

hope you feel better.

SmS said...

Last week was really good and I hope that you are 100% soon, too. I wove you!

SmS said...

Youre not sickly anymore

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.