Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Friday, November 14, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey y'all!!

I am asking prayer for Survey of Music History Final. That will be in December. I am not doing great in the class but enough that if I pass the final I'll pass the course. So please pray that I will pass that course. The class is a total 3 credits and if I lose 3 credits that means I have to be able to get 16 credits for next semester to graduate. I struggled to get 14 credits this semester. I took classes that I didn't really want to take but thats life. So please pray that I will do well in the final. I'm going to be preparing for it in the next coming weeks, reviewing my notes, quiz's and tests. Alrighty, I will smell you all later.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHANE!!!! lol when r u gonna come see u again?? and for the 50th time delete that picture of me!!!

SmS said...

That's not polite to tell people that you will smell them later, my love.

Leam L. Leam said...

I will be praying for you Shane. Failing a class cannot be fun so we will just trust God that your studying will pay off. He is the one who can help you.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.